This is a PRO feature
A Leap Link will send your visitors directly to one link , rather than to your Linktree profile, but it will still count the visitor in your Linktree analytics and Facebook audience integrations.
It saves you from having to update your link in bio when you have a really important 'hype' moment - you can send your visitors directly to where you want them to go, right from within your Linktree admin using a Leap Link and schedule it to go live on a specific date and time.
Why would I use a Leap Link?
Leap Links are great for temporary events or occasions when you want all eyeballs in one place. For example:
- You launch an album or single.
- You have a new website.
- You launch a new product.
- You’re attending an event and want to inform your audience about only that.
- You have some breaking news.
Remember: it’s best practice to allow your audience to discover lots of content via your link in bio, rather than just one thing. But there are occasions when you have one, very key link you need all your visitors to go directly to, using a Leap Link is your best option.
How to set a Leap Link
Note: Leap Links are available to Pro users only.
To add a Leap Link to your profile, follow these instructions:
- Select the Leap Link icon (the small highlighted icon in the screenshot below).
- Select the time and date you want your Leap Link to go live on your profile.
- Press ‘Enable Leap Link’
It’s that simple!
What happens after the Leap Link expires?
After the time and date you set has expired, your Linktree will automatically be restored to display your Linktree profile again, so all your visitors from that point will go back to viewing your Linktree profile as usual. You don’t have to do anything!
Benefits of Leap Links
- You can still measure all of your visitors and clicks through your Linktree dashboard.
- You can use your Facebook Pixel integration to build audiences in Facebook and Instagram. All your visitors that click on your Linktree when it is a Leap Link will still be recorded in all your Linktree integrations.
- You can set specific go-live times for your Leap LInk, so your launch is ready precisely when you want it to be.
- You don’t ever have to update your bio link! Your Linktree profile will automatically restore once your Leap Link expires and display all of your links.
Why can’t I find Leap Link in my Linktree dashboard?
Leap Links are only available to Pro users. You can switch to a Pro account for just $6USD a month, right here.