When you sign up to Linktree, we need to verify your email address for your account to activate.
Why do I need to verify my email?
We do that for three reasons:
- Security of our users is our first priority. Verifying your email address is an extra step that helps us make sure you are who you say you are.
- Linktree’s support team will be able to contact you by email if you’re having problems logging in.
- You’ll hear about important new features and updates to Linktree.
You are still able to add or edit links on your profile if your email is not verified. However, your Linktree won’t be visible to others until your email is verified.
The verification link we email you will remain active for 72 hours. If it has expired, simply click the ‘Resend Verification Link’ button and we’ll get a fresh link to you.
To sign up and verify your account with your email address, follow these steps:
- Go to our website www.linktr.ee.
- Hit the ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right corner.
- Choose either the ‘Sign Up With Instagram’ or ‘Sign Up With Email’ options and follow the prompts.
No matter which option you choose, you will need to verify your email address before activating your Linktree account.
- Enter your full name (this is your first name and last name, not your username)
- Select your plan - Free or PRO.
- You will be directed to your Linktree Admin page where this message will appear:
- Refresh your email inbox and click on the link we sent to verify your email.
- Once you have verified your email address r email address is verified, your profile will be visible to the worldaccount go live and people will be able to view your profile.