This is a PRO feature
Our Google Analytics integration allows you to track your Linktree events in your Google Analytics account. All you need to do is add your Google Analytics Tracking ID and we will do the rest.
The Google Analytics integration only supports Universal Analytics.
How do I add my Tracking ID?
Before you find your Tracking ID, you must create a Google Analytics Property in order to generate your unique Tracking ID. Once you have created your Property, here is how you can find your Tracking ID and add it to your Linktree Admin:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- Click Admin located on the left-hand menu
- Select your account from the drop-down options in the Account column
- Select your Property from the drop-down options in the Property column
- Under the Property column click ‘Tracking Info’
- Select ‘Tracking Code’ from the options
- Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- Copy your Tracking ID
- Log in to your Linktree Admin
- Go to the 'Analytics' section found in the Settings tab
- Paste your Tracking ID in the Google field
Once you have added your Google Analytics ID in your Admin, you will be able to see the data in Google Analytics under your 'Realtime' reports Overview. Your Linktree data will be found in the Top Active Pages section.
Wait at least 5 minutes for the data to appear in your Top Active Pages.