Request Links allows your visitors to request goods and services from you right from your Linktree profile.
Follow the steps below to add a Request Link to your Linktree:
- Log in to your Linktree Admin
- Click the lightning bolt icon located next to the Add New Link button.
- Select ‘Add “Request” Link’ from the dropdown options
You will need to set up your Payment Provider first before you can continue creating your Request Link. Click here to learn how to set up your Payment Provider.
- Add a Title for your Request Link
- Select your Payment Provider from the dropdown options
- Include a description for your Request Link
- Enter an amount and your request options
- Turn on the toggle if you need to include tax on these requests and enter a Tax Rate in the available field.
- Turn on the toggle if you require the purchaser to enter details of their request
- Add a Thank you message
And you’re all done! Your Request Link is now active on your Linktree profile.
What happens next?
Once you have set up your Request Link, you will be emailed a payment notification by Square to let you know that you have received a payment. You can also check your Square dashboard to see the payments that you have received.