To get started with accepting payments via your Linktree, you'll need to connect a payment provider such as PayPal or Square.
If you are new to accepting payments and don't have an existing payment provider yet, don't worry! It's easy to create a new payment provider account by following the steps below.
How to add a payment provider
- In your Linktree Admin, go to Settings and scroll down to 'Commerce Integrations'.
- Select ‘Add a payment provider’
- In the pop-up, select a provider.
- Read the details shown for that provider and select 'Next' to continue.
- If you have an existing provider account, select 'Connect my account'.
If you don't have an account yet, select 'I don't have an account', then on the next page read the details displayed and select 'Create account'.
- Complete the steps shown by the provider to authorize or create your account.
- Once successfully connected, enter a Title for your payment provider.
- Select ‘Save’ and you're done!
Now that you have a payment provider connected, you can set up a new Commerce Link. Accept payments with a Support Me link or offer paid requests with a Request link.
For more information on supported payment providers, see the help documents below:
If you are having issues with setting up a new payment provider account or signing in to your existing account, please contact the payment provider.