You can add a Payment Integration button to your Linktree, so you can process payments directly through your Linktree profile.
The Payment Integration feature looks like a regular button at first glance, but once your visitors click on it, instead of sending them to another web page, it opens up an input field. You can read more about what the Payment Integration feature is, by going to the support article here.
To set up the Commerce Integration, follow these instructions:
- Log into your www.linktr.ee/admin
- Click on the lightning bolt icon next to the 'Add New Link' button
- Click on the 'Payment Link' option
- Go to your Settings
- Scroll down to Commerce Integrations
- Click 'Add a Payment Provider'
- Select Square
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click 'Connect my Square account'
- Select your currency (AUD$ is only accepted at the moment)
- Click 'Authorise my Square account' (please note: you will need to be logged into your Square account prior to authorising it)
- Once you authorise your Square account:
- Add a title to your integration
- Choose a location for your payments
- Press 'Save'
- Go back to the 'Links' section in your Admin
- Click on the small cog icon on the left of your Payment Link
- From the drop down menu, select the integration you just created
- Your Payment Link will now be live on your Linktree profile
Additional options also include editing the amount of money people can send, adding a description and also a success message.