Linktree does not currently offer file storage, but you can certainly add a download link to your Linktree.
If you have a Dropbox or Google Drive account you can link directly to your saved files. You can also use alternative file-sharing platforms such as We-Transfer or Ge.tt.
You will need to add your file to these file sharing platforms first, before adding it to your Linktree.
To add the download link to your Linktree, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Admin page.
- Click Add New Link.
- Add a title to your link.
- An example of a title could be: Download my PDF document here.
- Paste the shareable URL from your file sharing platform.
- Paste the shareable URL in the 'URL' field in your Admin page.