This is a PRO feature
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks. Linktree has email and SMS webhook triggers available through our PRO subscription.
Get started saving time with Zapier, with custom automated workflows, you can send emails, get updated about apps and copy data between your software.
How to set up your Zapier Webhook Trigger
- Sign up for a Zapier account here
- Once logged in, click 'Make a Zap'
- Search and select 'Webhooks by Zapier'
- Choose the option 'Catch Hook' and hit continue
- Copy the Zap URL
- Head to your Linktree admin
- In the Setting tab under email or SMS signup hit the Zapier icon
- Paste the URL in 'Custom Webhook URL'
- Head back to Zapier and hit continue
- Hit 'Test Trigger', if it is unsuccessful repeat Steps 5 through 8
- Choose an App & Event you want to automate
- Send new leads a personal message using Gmail
- Add a subscriber to Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo or Mailchimp
- Update your Google Sheets
- Send updates to your Slack
- Send Twilio SMS messages
Watch the video below for a visual guide through the set up process.
Check out a video I made via Loom