Instagram no longer allows any applications (including Linktree) to log in via their Instagram account. This means you will need to create a password for your Linktree account to continue to log in. You’ll be prompted to create a new password the next time you log in via the ‘Log in with Instagram’ button. To create a password, follow these instructions:
- Click on the ‘Log In With Instagram’ button
- You will see this screen:
Click 'I don't have a password yet'
- Enter your username and click 'Send me a create password email'
- We will email you a link to the email address displayed on the screen.
- Once you have created your password, you can log in using your username and password.
What if I don't have access to that email address anymore?
If you can’t access the email address associated with your Instagram and/or Linktree account, you can easily reset it by following these instructions:
- Click on the 'I can no longer access this email' button.
- Fill out the form with your correct details and a customer support agent will be in touch with you.
If you have forgotten your Linktree username, you can read this support article on how to recover your username.
If you’ve attempted to reset your password and/or email, and you still can’t log in, please get in contact with our support team who’ll be able to help you out.