Instagram no longer allows any applications (including Linktree) to log in via their Instagram account. This means you will need to create a password for your Linktree account to continue to log in. Everything about your account will remain exactly the same - you will just be logging in differently.
The next time you log into Linktree via the ‘Log In With Instagram’ button, you will be asked to complete the following steps to create a password for your Linktree account.
- Click on the ‘Log In With Instagram’ button
- You will see this screen:
Click 'I don't have a password yet'
- Enter your username and click 'Send me a create password email'
- We will email you a link to the email address displayed on the screen.
- Once you have created your password, you can log in using your username and password.
What if I forgot my username?
If you have forgotten your username, follow these instructions:
- Click on the 'I don't remember my username' button.
- You will be taken to this page to figure out your username:
- Once you know your username, you can click on 'I don't yet have a password' and follow the prompts above to create your password and login.
What if I don't have access to that email address?
If you no longer have access to the email address we sent the password to, follow these instructions:
- Click on the 'I can no longer access this email' button.
- Fill out the form with your correct details and a customer support agent will be in touch with you.
What if I previously created a password?
If you've already created a password for your Linktree, you can use this same password to log into your account.
- Click on the 'Got it, take me to Login' button.
- Enter your username and password.
- You'll be logged into your Admin.
If you have forgotten the password you created, follow these instructions:
- Click the ‘I don’t remember my password’ button.
- Enter your username and click on 'Send me a reset password email'
- We will email you a link to reset your password.