Now you have a Linktree, it's time to share it everywhere. Here we explain where you can use it, and how to add your URL to some of the most popular places.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here are more ways you can make use of your Linktree.
- In your Instagram bio
- As your Twitter bio link, or in each of your tweets
- Under your YouTube vids to encourage audience discovery and engagement
- In your TikTok profile
- In your Facebook bio and in your Messenger chats
- On your Pinterest
- In your blog bio or on your Tumblr
- On your Github bio
- On texts to link pals to your content
- On your LinkedIn profile
- In your resume/CV and on job applications that ask for your website or portfolio
- On your business card
- In your email signature
- On your Twitch stream
- In your Soundcloud sidebar
- On shop signage or your posters so that customers can connect with you and find events
- On merch for that lifelong engagement
- On your car bumper sticker
- In your Depop profile
- As your website, because you’re a small biz and websites take some effort
Copying your URL
- Login to your Linktree admin here
- To the right of your Linktree URL, you'll see 'Share'
- Click 'Share' to view your options
- Select 'Copy my Linktree URL' to share online.
- Select 'Download my Linktree QR code' to help bring your offline visitors online. Read more about QR codes here
How to share your Linktree URL online
|Adding your Linktree to Instagram|
Check out our video on How to add Linktree to Instagram
|Adding your Linktree to Facebook|
Check out our video on How to add Linktree to Facebook
|Adding your Linktree to Twitter|
A great way to draw attention to your Linktree on Twitter is to share it in a tweet that you then pin. That way it's always the first tweet your audience reads on your profile.
|Adding your Linktree to Linkedin|
Check out our video on How to add Linktree to LinkedIn
|Adding your Linktree to Youtube|
|Adding your Linktree to Pinterest|
Note: Ensure that you paste your URL with 'https://' otherwise Pinterest may flag your URL as invalid. Once you paste the full URL and hit 'done' it will automatically reformat your URL without the 'https://'.
Check out our video on How to add Linktree to Pinterest