This is a PRO feature
A Leap Link bypasses your Linktree profile and sends your visitors directly to one link of your choosing for a set period of time. With Leap Links you truly never need to swap out your bio link again.
Use Leap Links when you want to send all your visitors to the same exact place. Use Leap Links for all your hype moments.
The best part is Leap Links are counted in you Linktree analytics and Facebook audience integrations.
When should I use a Leap Link?
Leap Links are great for timely events and occasions when you want all eyeballs in one place. For example:
- An album or single launch.
- A new podcast episode.
- Tickets to your show go on sale.
- You launch your new website.
- A sale on your products.
- Your latest video.
- You have some breaking news.
How to set a Leap Link
To add a Leap Link to your profile, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Admin page.
- Select the Leap Link icon (the small highlighted icon in the screenshot below).
- Select the time and date you want your Leap Link to turn off.
- Press ‘Enable Leap Link’
It’s that simple!
What happens my Leap Link expires?
After the time and date you set has expired, your Linktree will automatically be restored to display your Linktree profile again, so all your visitors from that point will go back to viewing your Linktree profile as usual. You don’t have to do anything!
Benefits of Leap Links
- You can still measure all of your visitors and clicks through your Linktree dashboard.
- You can use your Facebook Pixel integration to build audiences in Facebook and Instagram. All your visitors that click on your Linktree when it is a Leap Link will still be recorded in all your Linktree integrations.
- You can set specific go-live times for your Leap LInk, so your launch is ready precisely when you want it to be.
- You don’t ever have to update your bio link! Your Linktree profile will automatically restore once your Leap Link expires and display all of your links.
Why can’t I find Leap Link in my Linktree dashboard?
Leap Links are only available to Pro users. You can switch to a Pro account for just $6USD a month, right here.