To activate your Linktree account, you first need to verify your email address.
- Go to www.linktr.ee and hit ‘Sign Up’.
- Enter your email address (make sure you have access to it, this is how you will verify your account).
- Select your username and create a password.
- Enter your First and Last name (not your username).
- Select up to 3 categories that best describe you or your business.
- Select your plan.
- Check your inbox (check your junk folder if you can't see the email).
- Click the link in your email to verify and instantly activate your account.
Why do I need to verify my email?
We do that for three reasons:
- It helps us make sure you are who you say you are.
- We will use your email address for account recovery or if you are having problems logging in.
- You’ll hear about important new features and updates to Linktree.
You are still able to add and edit links on your profile if your email is not verified, however, your Linktree won’t be visible to others until we verify your email.
The verification link we email you will remain active for 72 hours. If it has expired, simply click the ‘Resend Verification Link’ button and we’ll get a fresh link to you.
Now it's time to add your first link!Click here to learn how
Still need help?