Using Linktree for questionnaires, forms and surveys
It's very straightforward to add forms and questionnaires to your Linktree with the following steps.
You might want to use your Linktree to drive your audience to complete a survey or to capture information and data. To do this, you’ll need to create the survey on another platform first.
Adding a survey to Linktree
Follow these instructions to add your survey onto your Linktree:
- Log into your Admin page.
- Add a title to your link in your Admin page.
- Publish your survey on whichever platform you created it with (eg: Typeform, Google Forms etc)
- Find your survey's URL.
- It will look something like this: https://linktree920491.typeform.com/mytypeformexamplelink (Please note: this is an example link and you will need to add your own survey link from whichever platform you used)
- Copy the survey link and paste it into the 'URL' field in your Admin page.
- An example title could be: Fill our my questionnaire
Where do survey responses go?
When a follower completes your survey or form, their answers will go directly into the platform you set the survey up on. For example, if you’re using Google Forms, the only place the answers are stored, is in Google Forms.
Linktree does not store or ‘view’ any responses to surveys, forms or questionnaires. As soon as your respondent clicks the survey link, they’re outside of Linktree.
Collected answers are stored in the cloud of whichever platform you are using. If you cannot locate your survey responses, you will need to contact support on the platform you’ve created the survey with.